Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Error

As I accept my GREATEST mistake..
A toil of error tarnished so much within me..
A feeling of helpless hope of making it right as the ache caused inflicted so much within the other that bears no room for reconnection..
A reconnection that is barred by an  irresponsible act that was not conscious..

The reflection of my act and interactions of empathy is core as I bleed in shame...  
Shame that brings withdrawal as I shy away to recoup my inner being. ..

As I accept my GREATEST mistake..
My inner soul has grown to strength as I carry regret yet also have it all fade within the universe as it shall subside with time...

31 January 2014
20h49
LightHouse -Swakopmund

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...