Monday, February 8, 2016

Sunrise, Sunsets

Sunrise, Sunsets      

Picture perfect sonnets which melt the essence of rif and misunderstanding
Crystal...water flowing crystal clear-
A mirage your words carry,timelessly

Sunrise , Sunsets      
 
Each stanza, tirelessly presenting the reality of an unbelievable truth      
A truth hidden underneath fear and reluctance
A reluctance commonly shared and influenced by the hesitance to be vulnerable      
                       
Sunrise, Sunsets

Line by line, you sell a dream, more expensive than gold
A dream so calculated, each segment is more costly than the first
Picture,  perfect sonnets you recite,  framed with the jargon only I can translate...  

By:Linda RM Baumann
12h48
08 February 2016  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...