Friday, July 21, 2017

The unspoken fantasies



What would you think of me if you knew my fantasy of you going down on your knees eating my pussy?

What would you think of me if you knew I was thinking of wearing my six inch heels and a silky lace silhouette as I sit and ride you all night

What would you think of me if you knew how many times I imagined how you undress me on the beach and penetrate me deep as the ocean whistles nearby

I even go as far as seeing you handle me roughly, bend me over to your will… I cross my legs firmly as I can almost feel you grope my breasts and toy with my nipples…

My clit throbs at the anticipation of grapping your biceps as their mould turns me on, I lick my lips as I can almost come at the thought of you entering my wetness- I even see the smirk you carry as you have me beg you to enter me.

I shudder as I fantasise your soft moist lips touch mine....and just like that I etch marks of lust and desire deep down the smooth surface that seems to shield me.

Your mouth leaves mine exploring my ear, your sharp teeth chewing on its lobe- Deep raspy voice breathing loud- hair covering your face as you hold tight on my hips, simultaneously I grip tight on your ass imposing your thrust again and again-  then my thighs draw closer together as I come loudly moaning

I wonder what you would think of me if you knew my fantasy.

By: Linda RM Baumann
21 July 2017

15h00

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...