Friday, October 12, 2018

Watch who you let in your relations of connections

At times I wonder how things would have been had I not been associated to certain people in my life…Having shared so much and survived through storms, we overcame the obstacles and celebrated them all through strengthening our connection. 

Yet, today I reflect on the connections we had and the beautiful values that we shared which reaped great moments.

 However surely today in our lived realities we do not all see eye to eye and yes people change, carry new ambitions but how do you just change in swing and loose the value system that guided a foundation that made you the person that you are and forget where you came from by just navigating a non-existent journey that is seemingly the best but the lack of RESPECT and lack of GRATITUDE is of clear demonstration of self-centred behaviours and complete lines of hypocrisy in humanity.

By Linda RM Baumann
12 October 2018
14h38

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...