Monday, May 25, 2020

My Africa... Happy Africa Day



Today let us celebrate as Africans our pride, our roots and our heritage. Within our diversity and existence of our ancestral connections let us remember the challenges we continue to face as Africans.

The realities of inequalities, injustices and discrimination has never deterred us from amplifying our humanity. 

So Africa, ohh, Africa my mother land...
Her soil that is layered in our blood, defines our inner wisdom and encourages us to amplifying our greatest achievements. 

Thank you Africa for being a Continent who has embraced the past and pushes through to tomorrow.

#HappyAfricaDay


By: Linda RM Baumann 
25 May 2020
12h16





Thank You Hamsion aka Meide Ham for the poster .. I appreciate and value you my sista. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...