Friday, March 18, 2016

Wind

My subconscious has become my guardian  angel
I sometimes hear her say

Close your eyes and feel the wind make love to you

I listen and realise how gently the wind cups my face in its hands and slowly graces my lips with a kiss

I feel it's embrace all through my body...sending chills down my back

Indeed the wind is enticing ...so I give in and feel my heart thumping

The gentle tickle it makes me feel takes me up in the clouds and I'm floating. Gravity failing to exist

I reach my core as the wind hits my body as the ocean hits the beach

I smile as I open my eyes and realise that I just made love to the wind

By:Linda RM Baumann
18 March 2016
18h46

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...