Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I am ME

I have always believed in being apart of a greater world
So I trusted and believed in goodness
I gave chances, I have forgiven
And still somehow for granted I have been taken

I manage to shrug off all negativity and when questioned for my actions
I entertain them and tell them
to partake in conversation
that would not happen virtually
but physically

Misjudged for my behaviour I remain
Insulted for my honesty I'm ashamed but to myself I stay true and silently pity them for their ignorance

In the end I choose to open their eyes to their insecurities that to me are truly beautiful.

By: Linda RM Baumann
21h00
30 March 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...