Monday, April 25, 2016

Stonewall

Simplicity never defined who i was quite well
Complex rather shaped the very existence of me

Fool I never believe myself to be
Matured rather mirrors my precise essence

Roads I've travelled, rough and treacherous they were
Somehow I could always sense the sign at the end telling me to stop walking... That the road I've travelled has come to an end

One thing the rough roads have taught me... Pay attention to detail, be thorough and  observant, because the smallest thing could open you up to a whole new perspective

Wise I wouldn't concur with myself
Knowledgeable rather outlines my true intelligence

 Day and night my intuition, has become my friend...
Like a blind woman I am led by instinct...
Instinct that encompasses all within myself
Instinct that protects me
Instinct that empowers me...

My ears become sharp
My eyes - magnifying glasses
Puzzled I refuse to be

This is my manifestation of ME...


By: Linda RM Baumann
06h47
26 April 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...