Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A note of Apprection for Elia Urikhob

Misunderstood, reduced to a placeholder you appear    
The paths you've walked none can discover and many seem to forget the heart that exists within
                                                 
I carry so much admiration  for you at the special place you have created for me in your life, I remember the times when you would give me dollars or 50 cents- how I appreciate the struggle you went through to make sure I have something

So, I see you for all you are capable of, I take cognisance of the resilience you carry.
Every time I hear the song "Linda Linda jy's my skat"  I feel the warmth and love it was created with
                               
Lessons I have learnt... vital lessons that have shaped the being that I am today... I owe to you...I remain grateful and appreciate you for all that you are...

By: Linda RM Baumann
18 August 2016
06h54

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...