Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The biological connection does not define my Love

How small my world becomes at the thought of you being miles away from me.

Reeling on thoughts of reality and biology- manifesting Power I knew I never needed, power I knew was not optional to the circumstance of you and me.

Shattered my soul becomes as I feel you being pulled out of my embrace

 Imagination of the life you are to lead, leaves me with swells of tears rushing down my inner self.

Death cannot compare nevertheless the sensation runs parallel as I catch my breath, Oozing out the love I have… fact remains you are my life.

Watching you play and laugh, seeing you dream and wonder, one inquisition after another, struggling to keep up to your pace remains my Joy, my light, my serenity…

 No being on earth could ever encompass that which exists between you and I- as our bond is laced with affection, respect and love that no words on earth could ever describe.

You’re my baby regardless of the strings attached at birth, irrespective of the cord that was cut, not ignoring the blood that exists.

Thousands can criticize me for actions controlled by who I am, however to you- Parent I remain.

By: Linda RM Baumann
04 September 2017
03h27

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...