Monday, May 7, 2018

The AIDS and Rights Alliance for Southern Africa (ARASA) Training of Training of Trainers (TOT) 2017

I feel honored to have produced this small clip of our Training - 


The AIDS and Rights Alliance for Southern Africa (ARASA) Training of Training of Trainers (TOT) 2017 Video production of our memories during our 2017 TOT...


I had 3 hours to work with a program introduced to me over two days... The memory shall remain... as we screened this on our graduation ceremony. 


 The following seven participants received special awards for outstanding performance during the year and for their commitment to the programme: 
  • ARASA Trainer of the year: Pauline Tlhako, Botswana
  • First runner up Trainer’s Trainer award: Kelvin Makura, Zimbabwe
  • Second runner up Trainer’s Trainer award: Ndume Elie, Democratic Republic of Congo
  • Trainer’s Trainer 2017 Award: Linda Baumann, Namibia
  • Facilitator of the year Award: Zee Ndlovu, MSF, South Africa


Link to the Video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLQP-dPx1Kw&feature=youtu.be


Link to the Article...http://arasa.info/info/newsletters/welcome-26thedition-arasa-newsletter/growing-cadre-hiv-tb-and-human-rights-activists-southern-and-east-africa/


No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...