Saturday, January 6, 2018

Caged yet Free in Mind

A moment of peace
Paced by the reality of life
Dictated by all forms of technologies
Technology that cripples those who do not have access

Thus empowering and strengthening those who have the means
Oh what happened to the world we live In
The inequalities that deprives us from what we aspire to have

Yes that moment of peace...
Paced by the reality of life
Dictated in no form of consideration
The peace of solidarity within a broader perspective
But a deprivation of what is initially meant for me

And what the liberation of doing what they say we should ....

By: Magano Baumann

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...