Saturday, May 25, 2019

My Africa- Our Africa

A free Africa we strive for
An Africa bold in demonstrating democracy; fighting for economic emancipation.
A peaceful and prosperous Africa we strive for
An Africa which is able to embrace its diversity fully
An Africa which does not judge on the base of Race, Tribe, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Culture, Disability or Wellbeing.
We deserve an Africa that embraces her people, cultures and diversity while affording all equal Human Rights.
NDWA celebrates the lives of all African Women, Girls and Gender Variant Persons within and in the Diaspora.
We are African!


By: LindaRM Baumann
25 May 2019
12h52

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...