Friday, May 10, 2013

Flaws


The composition of oneself, the environment and the situation are interconnected
So much that it influences our actions
Those actions that infringes upon others

The violation of not being frank about what one feels inside
The hold that confuses many besides ones inner decisions to overcome
The flow of affection filled with flaws that are difficult to remedy

Oh what a frame of life that holds one due to journey’s experienced before whiles a bright future has arise
A future one knows entails lots of joy and happiness 
Segmented by the crossroads just because of what is seen and perceived to be as is.

My flaws – those flaws are my flaws
The tie of many fears
The risk of uncertainty and gross violation of doing injustice to our hearts
Those hearts that feels big but at times shrinks
All fazed by the amount of pain

A pain that one tries to avoid however paved by many associated lines of ache
The ache of growth clustered in order to remedy the pain, fears and risks

Why – why …

The echo of your voice and actions is all that drives me
My affection and enclosement shy’s away the flow of our reality




No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...