Monday, May 6, 2013

The Beat

The surrounding of one 
Filled with so much
Driven by many 
Filtering through the mixture of happening

Mastering the mode of survival 
Moving by the day with the growth of hope 
The hope that defeats the fears 
Those fears and concessions of ones life 
Manifested by ones heart beat

The beat that reminds one of the existence of sound 
The sound that vibrates and connects us to who we are the

The roots of unity
The unity of those sounds that vibrates away the meaning of pain and hurt 
The pain that disappears as its owned by the beat, the sound and the surroundings of the echo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...