Tuesday, May 7, 2013

That Woman


What is it to be a woman?
Is it to be able to cook, clean?
Do all household shores

Once you start
Expressing yourself
In different ways
You are questioned

Questioned upon
The type interest one has
What type of interest am I talking about?
Interest such as loving women
Irrespective of what the affection it is

What is this affection?

Disclosing!

I am a lesbian
They start giving me lectures
I  told myself

There is no way I allow
People make me do things I do not
Feel comfortable in it

I am who I am
I am a woman
A woman who loves other
Physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...