Sunday, January 17, 2016

I exist

I exist
I am breathing
I have a life
The life that has me wonder
Yet then also leads me to stry into an unknown direction
A direction only I understand and seem the fool as the unknown is fucked up
This life that I so boastfully claim remains untrue time and time again
I breath and exist on its terms
This life puzzles me, I walk, I sit, I speak, I represent and present
Yet these life's performances fools me in this so called existence as the system that claims to protect me yet shits on me- as its formation has been a living lie
I exit by default of the oxygen that enters my lungs

By: Linda RM Baumann - 18/01/16 -07h18

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...