Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Remains



Torn I am- woman from flesh

Barbarically persuaded into a utopia not knowing it’s a preface of a mirage painted eons ago

Devoured strategically – female to girl placed sacrificially on a podium

Vulnerability orchestrated to perfection

Credulously I cling to a yearning of reaching my never- land

Hell-bent on reclaiming my morality

Hear me, hear me scream

For I remain trapped in this mummified edition of self

Take need when I call out in desperation to be unraveled and redressed

Stop tyrannizing me and look into my eyes

Terminate this ravishment you’ve unleashed on my soul

Take a glance into my eyes and witness purgatory in the making

Wrenched I’ve become at the sight of my remain

By: Linda RM Baumann
20 January 2016
17h43

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...