Monday, January 18, 2016

Voice

I succumb to your word...
I remain submissive

I have no voice....
What happened to your voice
What happened to the opinionated
I have lost it...

Wake up little girl, grow up,
for this world is an evil place
How long will u remain silent, how long will u remain oblivious to that very essence of this world who kicks you time and time again..

Stand up for yourself, for only you know what you are going through
Only you contain the answers to the questions you so eagerly ask

 Rebel if you must, what ever you choose to do
 increase the sound of your voice, amplify it
Keeping quiet brings about peace while your soul rots inside
So speak little girl, SPEAK

Linda RM Baumann- 21h38 - 18 January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...