Monday, August 6, 2018

As my body Screams



Wonder beholds me as I lay and think of who I really am and how much I actually know myself sexually…

Embarking on a journey hidden deep within it, all trying to rediscover love for myself- Pain was portrayed a side reality which only I can repaint to create a colourful utopia- 

A world where misty mornings and cooler nights soothe me – I realised that happiness relies on me knowing every inch of my body, a lust for pleasure develops as I ponder how well I really know me.

I undress myself figuratively, I like it better when I’m naked, thoughts of touching myself all over – caress my body and don’t overlook an inch as I instruct you to bow down and submit to my pussy – fantasize with me and find my clit, dive right in and start licking – don’t stop until I scream.

See my body shout all these commands and with the ejaculation present between my thighs I know what pleasures me as I further imagine you to go inside- 

Faster… More- don’t forget to keep your eyes on me - moans enter my mouth as I feel you deep inside me, a feeling I can’t resist as all I want is to let go soaking wet I feel you pausing deep inside.  My body shivers as I gasp for air screaming your name a fire so intense and full of heat.

I know where every switch of my body resides- I understand my body as I figuratively explore my expressions and inner identity because the boundaries that are – have kept me hostage and imprisoned me for so long.

And here I am today able to fantasize, dream, lust, long and advert my imagination into my own epiphany filled with passion and intensity for I own my body with each sensational appendix

Wonder beholds me as I lay and think of how free I truly am, how I know my body, my emotions, my feelings and inner expressions. 


By: Linda RM Baumann
06 August 2018
18h37

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...