Monday, February 11, 2019

Agency

As Namibians we should learn to stop being hypocritical in our actions. Our interactions, struggles and realities carries commonalities with of cause unique experiences. 
We are all care taker and leaders in our own capacities thus denouncing / character assassination of others based on a lack of context and lack of direct dialogue clearly indicates a lack of consciousness to shaping and framing a cognitive engagement that would assist a national collective as we all carry our autonomous mandates.
In all our settings its imperative to note that agreeing to disagree is fundamental as that is the strength within agency and diversity. 
I speak from a narrative of a journey I have co-crafted as every action we advance is for a broader agenda and today I endure consistent violations from institutions’ and individuals who ought to protect me and the people we serve. 
It seems that if you do not agree to their autocratic and territorial aspirations then ones level of commitment and investment becomes a piggy bag filled with ammunition to denounce you as non are able to level the understanding that leadership is not given and if a level of consciousness is not there, then surely such acts of micro managing people capacity of thinking, dreaming and association is limited. 
There has been a trend over the couple of years by organised individuals and entities to mark out my presence though I have not been phased as I am consciously remaining in my lane as non could uplift and or live up to the principles of justice in order validate their position towards me. “I am still waiting”…
These individuals has made me realise that my lack of interest in their propaganda and their lack of growth into dialogue manifests that my distance triggers their wellbeing, my growth in development creates animosity and that they continue to fail to understand as surely the discourse is for all. 
These forces don't realise that in no way shall I again succumb to their bully tactics and distortion in decontextualising our realities. 
They believe you need to subscribe to affirm their insecurities over others and thus continue to manipulate and discredit others work as eve they don’t also have a lot to contribute. 
As a young black woman, proudly living in the township of Katutura – I carry great wisdom as I have seen, learned and realized that in order to grow and become a better person- is to silently slip out of spaces that carries energies that blurs one’s vision because the discourse is always left behind as the characters and personalities of others who strive to shift grounds in their own settings become a great threat as they have become territorial. 
Today I stand firm on my word of inviting these forces again to the table- for them to be honest with themselves and the movements we serve..
For them to confront me if need be so we reflect on the truthful experiences and realities that that they claim against me.
As a progressive intituitive person who carries vast experience in amplifying diversity and inter actions surely I should not be difficult to reach as I am just 10 digits away which they all surely have.
So if these forces can grow the inner strength to sit me down then surely I have the time to leisure on their ideological head spaces... 
Otherwise do not utilise spaces and persons to block my wellbeing and progress shashi aame Magano and if ya'll know the meaning of my name then surely the manifestation of it is that in no way will I ever waiver to stop with what I believe is the right thing to do. 
I am sick and tired , my silence out your spaces and energies have had magnificent growth as I am protecting my innocence from the distortions echoed. 
My principles and values I shall never compromise just to belong as that is a clear violations in what I believe. 
So I again extend an invitation to unpack their reservations towards me as Linda RM Baumann...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...