Sunday, February 17, 2019

Namibian Women- Where Are They?


Where Are They?

I need to know their names
Those women I would have walked with 

Tall and with their heads held high, the way wild flowers grow in groups 

I need to know their story, those sweating women whom I would have joined to fight for the freedom of their communities.

I wonder what would we have called each other laughing... joking about how patriarchy is a nightmare only haunting us in our minds 

My teams, my mislaid sisters? All the women who could have known me, where in the world are their names? 

Heroes, Giants for women kind where are they, do they still exist...

By: Linda RM Baumann
16 February 2019
23h54

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...