Monday, July 26, 2021

You Make Me Feel

 In your arms,

I'm in my safe haven.
With you holding me tight,
I have no other craving.

All I need
is that one look
that says you're always there,
just like in a fairy tale book.

Your eyes talk to me
as the world stands still.

Your eyes tell me
that you'll love me every day.
No matter what may come,
you'll be there to stay.

I tell you everything
and never with a lie:
all my worldly secrets
and everything that once made me cry.

Everything in my past,
with you I can forget it all.
I know I can trust you
to catch me if I fall.

If only I could explain
how much love I have for you. 



By: Linda Magano Baumann
19h16
18 June 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...