Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Unspoken Realities


The unspoken realities
Realities which have come to validate my experiences
Experiences faced each day yet remain shelved
Shelved in order to avoid being judged and or rejected
 Rejection that keeps one caged right back into those unspoken realitiesRealities which turn to suffocate ones well-being
A well-being that is needed to level inner peace

What then is stopping me from expressing true peace?
Fear? Fear might be the one thing stopping us from truly speaking to our reality
Holding me hostage, knowing that only I have the key to set myself free

My experiences have come to dictate my expressions and my expressions reveal a story so confusing, the light inside my eyes shine right at the pain deep inside. However freedom from these chains depends only on me for yes only I carry the key to my inner peace..


By: Linda RM Baumann
12h52
09 September 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lost sleep

 I keep tossing and turning at night, I know I'm asleep but I also know I am awake Exhausted I feel as I wake to start the day Because I...